Our team currently comprises students and postdocs. We have come together to build a community dedicated to a systematic, principled, and thorough critique of academia. We have seen crises erupt and dissipate. We have witnessed the formation of scores of committees, and have paid close attention to the proposed solutions and whom they have favoured.
It is our intention to build a community capable and willing to criticise academia without being overwhelmed by institutional forces. We lend our wholehearted support to the voices that hope to find a home within the academy, and especially those that have been denied this opportunity. We encourage participation from learners irrespective of seniority – from undergraduates, to graduate students and postdoctoral fellows.
The NotA Collective is:
- Subramanya M. (subbu.sirsi)
- Prashant Kocherlakota (prashant.kocherlakota7)
- Anvy Kuriakose (anvykuriakose)
- Rohan Poojary (rpglaznos)
- Rajanikanth C. (rajanikanth.cnayak)
- Ronak M Soni (ronakmsoni)
- Shivani U. (vogonpoems)
- Viola C. D’Mello (violacdmello)
(Brackets are Gmail IDs.)
NotA is funded entirely by members of the collective.